May, 2014: McGraw-Hill will bring Judy’s proven and practical methods that led to her infamous titanium rolodex of genuine connections to a bookstore near you.
Just a glimpse of the high value content that will drastically improve your relationship outcomes:
- What is a deep, wide and robust network and how do I build one?
- What relationship ecosystems should I be targeting?
- What are the key connection mastery skills?
- How do I implement the three phases of power connecting?
- What is the 5+50+100 system and how will it streamline my power connecting strategy?
How to Be a Power Connector brings together real-world examples from a variety of power connectors in multiple industries, helping you replicate and apply the critical connection skills that will get you results.
How to Be a Power Connector is about how to build a network. Unlike many books in this genre, it’s written by a woman who has lived it. Drawing on a wealth of experience as an executive, fundraiser, and adviser to boards and entrepreneurs, Judy Robinett offers guidance on how to form authentic relationships that bring mutual benefits.
– Adam Grant, Wharton professor and New York Times bestselling author of Give and Take